Apart from the people in my life and the fantastic environment I’m lucky enough to live in here in Wellington, I get a lot of inspiration and awesome brain food from listening to podcasts and interviews. Here are some of my current favourites:
- Fitter Radio – triathlon, nutrition, interviews
- IM Talk – triathlon, banter, interviews
- Legends of triathlon – interviews with heroes and heroines or the sport
- Bevan James Eyles Show – interviews around fitness behaviour
- Straight & Curly – straight talking Aussie life hack show!
- Between Worlds – interviews with innovators
- Design Matters – conversations with designers, musicians, artists, etc on contemporary thought
You can find these on iTunes or some have their own app.
Headspace – highly recommended meditation app. I often meditate for 10-15 mins a day using this app, usually before bed which I find helps me sleep well, but sometimes also as a pick me up during the day.
Yoga Studio – is a fantastic app with a range of yoga classes at different levels and with different focuses. It’s a great way to stretch and relax at home and you can even choose your own background music.